Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Monday, December 28, 2009

Becca – Crème Blush


A four time Allure winner of best crème blush!! That’s right this little blush from Becca, an independent makeup brand has won the Allure Award for best crème blush for four years in a row. Becca, started by Rebecca Morrice Williams, is a cult cosmetic brand from Perth, Australia. Rebecca, well- respected for her choice of ingredients and desire to create makeup that looks natural, has certainly succeeded with this blush. This is the blush that makes you look like you’ve been kissed by the sun. Each one of Becca’s crème blush colors is rich in pigment and sheer in texture. I like to use them to finish a makeup look. Put your face on. Do your foundation, your eyes, your bronzer, your powder, your lips… and now you think you’re done? Now, put just a bit of Becca Crème Blush on your fingertips and gently glide over the very top of your cheek, just above the apple. That’s a gorgeous blush!! I like this technique of applying the crème blush at the very end. It heightens your cheek bones and brightens your eyes. As Rebecca says, “A face without blush looks flat.” True, true.

No comments:

Post a Comment