Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Monday, December 28, 2009

MD Skincare- Dr. Dennis Gross - Alpha Beta Daily Facial Peel


I wouldn’t think of letting a day go by without brushing my teeth and I wouldn’t let a day go by without gently exfoliating my skin with this one of a kind 2-step facial pads system. Exfoliate a little every day is my motto. That way you never get unnecessary irritation, redness or downtime. This mix of salicylic, glycolic and lactic acid keeps my skin clean, blemish free, smoothes away my fine lines and every day it increases my radiance. It’s true; it gets better every day. When this product first came out, they didn’t make travel packettes, just the at home containers. So, when I would go away for a weekend, I didn’t bother to take it along with me. I hate to pack so many things. I noticed that my skin always looked bad after a weekend away. At first, I chalked it up to drinking too much wine and staying up too late on my little weekend get always, but then I realized my skin was missing its daily dose of alpha betas. Now, when I go away, I’m smart. I take the travel packettes. It still amazes me that so many women don’t know of this wonder skin treatment. It’s gotten so much press from Allure, In Style, Lucky and I don’t how many others. Let’s just pass on the good word.

No comments:

Post a Comment