Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Monday, December 28, 2009

DDF - Silky C


I’m going to tell you all of the benefits of this Silky C serum, but one of my clients came in and she really said it best. Tina said, “I’m not calling this Silky C. I’m calling it ’Liquid Silk’. My skin never felt so smooth!” Not all vitamin C serums are the same and they’re not supposed to be. You can compare vitamin c serums from DDF to SkinCeuticals to Dr. Brandt to Darphin and you are going to find that they are all formulated differently and do not have the same effect on everyone. So here’s the secret about DDF’s Silky C – to me it’s the perfect C to use in the winter and the perfect C to use if you have dry skin or mature skin. It glides on like silk. As you may know, some C serums evaporate quickly and can leave your skin tighter immediately… And, that can be good sometimes. But, this serum is meant to soften your skin, while giving you all of its benefits. And the list of benefits is quite long. Silky C is an advanced blend of vitamin C, retinol, co-enzyme Q10 and phyto nutrients all designed to promote cellular renewal in your skin. It helps to increase your tone, improve your overall hydration and makes your skin smoother very quickly. I like a product that mixes the retinol and the coenzyme Q10 together. I think that helps to reduce the depth of your wrinkles, rather then just plumping them up, it seems to be actually refining them and smoothing them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment