Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Monday, December 28, 2009

Becca – Water Resistant Color for Cheeks and Lips - Beach Tint


Ever wonder how some women look so good with no makeup at the beach? Or, wake up looking lightly blushed and radiant? Well, a few lucky ones do it naturally, but for the rest of us… I’ll let you in on the secret. Shhh…its a little tube of a crème stain called Beach Tint by Becca. This creamy little tint is kiss-proof and water-resistant, and it dries to a perfect, streak-free, non-greasy and non-drying finish. Use this tint on your cheeks and lips for that oh so natural look. It’s great for traveling, especially for vacationing and those sexy moments when you want to catch his eye, you are walking out of the water, wind in your hair and rosy blushed cheeks! Fabulous girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment