Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Friday, December 11, 2009

It’s all about GOLD!!!!

The price of Gold climbed to a fresh record above $1,200 an ounce yesterday.
The world LOVES gold. Everyone wants it. I love gold too, especially gold makeup. And, gold is so hot, too. Put gold everywhere, on your eyes, your lips, your cheeks, your body – I love GOLD!!!!200514761-0051


Got to have GOLD eyes…
  • Napoleon Perdis Loose Dust in gold #1np-loose-eye-dust
  • Becca Eye Tint Water Resistant Gilt Pour Les Yeuxbecca-eye-tint-in-gilt

  • Bare Minerals Antique Pearl gold eye shadow loose powderbare-escentuals-antique-pearl


GOLD EYE PENCILS:
  • Susan Posnick – Bronze/Coppersusan-posnick-eye-define
  • Becca – Ibiza Line + Illuminate Pencilbecca-line-illuminate








Gold Cheeks:
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Opalbecca-luminous-skin-perfector
  • Vincent Longo – Gold Solare Hydro Stick Bronzanthydrostick1
  • Sue Devitt Gold Coast Bronzing Powdergold-coast-bronzer1

And, GOLD shimmering lips:
  • Lumesh – Sheilalumesh-sheila
  • Bare Escentuals Buxom Lips – Joy
  • Vincent Longo Pompeii Gold Lip Glossvincwnt-longo-pompeii-gloss

And…. For the gold bodies – got to glow with Glitz Sunkissed perfume with glitter and the St. Tropez Glitterati powder puff.sunkissedglitterati_tube_champagne

Razzle and dazzle with lots of gold jewelry too.




Check out the Lauren G Adams gold stackable rings.j140743j142798

No comments:

Post a Comment