Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Monday, December 28, 2009

We’re a Finalist for 2009 Small Business Awards


Beauty defies beastly statistics 
Despite persistently sluggish news about consumer spending, BeautifulFaces studio in Westport is seeing an upturn in new customers as compared to last year. Apparently, the worse the economy looks, the more important it is for women to look good. Gail Sagel, BeautifulFaces founder & owner, who was once an investment company executive herself, isn’t surprised. Long before the word “recession” was being used, she offered a steady stream of discounts for hair services and cosmetic products on her website.
All this hasn’t gone unrecognized. During the past year, BeautifulFaces won its second national award as “Best of Westport Hair Salon” from the U.S. Local Business Association. Another national award came from Chapeau Blog Awards naming BeautifulFaces winner of “2009 Best of Health and Beauty.” The latest award is from the New York Enterprise Report. Out of 500,000 small businesses in the tri‐state area, competing for 2009 Small Business Awards, BeautifulFaces is a finalist in the Sales and Marketing category.  We’re proud to recognize the achievements and accomplishments of Beautiful Faces,”said Robert Levin, Editor‐ in‐ Chief and Publisher of the New York Enterprise Report, the only media in the tri‐ state area exclusively for leaders of small businesses.
“These awards are extremely gratifying,”says Sagel, “and I believe they’e due to the expertise and skills of my hair and make‐up staff and the standards of perfection I demand for my product lines.”

No comments:

Post a Comment