Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Monday, December 28, 2009

Dr. Brandt - Microdermabrasion (In a Jar)


Exfoliating is really so good for your skin. It makes it younger, it gets rid of old, dead skin cells and lets the younger ones up so you can shine! But, is there really a difference from one exfoliator to the next??? I mean if I go into the drug store, I can find exfoliators for a fraction of the price of this one from Dr. Brandt. So, the question is do I need to spend more? Am I getting anything more? The answer is YES and YES. First, there is the composition of the crystals. Dr. Brandt’s crystals in this product are so smooth and perfectly spherical that they never irritate or scratch your skin. Most physical exfoliators are made of a material that gets crushed into small pieces and while we can’t with our eye see the jagged edges, many of the crystals are jagged and then they scratch our skin and can also break our capillaries. I know that we can’t see this happening, but certainly when you experience the smoothness of the Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion, you’ll realize just how smooth, smooth can be. After you use this exfoliator, every skincare and makeup product you have will work and look better. Really!! My serums penetrate deeper, because they don’t have to get through layers of dead, old skin. My makeup looks better, smoother, and prettier – again because it’s not resting on any old, dead skin cells. Not only does my skin look better immediately, but it keeps its glow all day and for several days. I only use this Microdermabrasion about once a week, in the summer I use it twice a week, when there’s more humidity in the air. It’s great and it’s noticeable a step above many others.

No comments:

Post a Comment