Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Monday, December 28, 2009

Napoleon Perdis – Auto Pilot



So, first let’s agree that makeup lasts longer with a primer. It does. So, does the paint on your house last longer when primed first too. Ok, so what’s so special about this primer? “Us beauty” knows, so let me tell you, too! Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer is filled with vitamin A and Chamomile extract. The chamomile calms your skin and evens out redness, even good for women with Rosacea. My friend Lori, a professional makeup artist for 14 years is now freelancing for Napoleon and absolutely swears by this primer. “It puts a barrier between your skin and your makeup, leaving your skin smoother than it actually is – it makes your skin look better than you could believe possible.” This primer is water-based and great for all skin types from oily to mature. When I wear Auto Pilot it keeps my makeup on all day long, it keeps the hydration in, yet it doesn’t make me shiny. And, I like the smell. I’m not sure what the scent is, but it’s fresh and clean. So, remember prime before you makeup and give this Auto Pilot a try. You’ll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment