Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Monday, December 28, 2009

Frederic Fekkai – Glossing Products


Do you have long hair that you wish looked better? It can be especially hard to keep long hair looking strong, shiny and healthy. First my hair had to endure the summer sun and heat which was totally drying and damaging. And now it seems that I am constantly fusing with my hair, which means a non stop abuse of blow drying, flat irons and curling irons. One day I wear my hair straight, then another with curls - both processes requiring heat, which stress out my hair. What’s a girl to do? I gotta have shiny hair, but I like to style it, too. Have you tried the Glossing products from Frederic Fekkai? This is Fekkai’s most popular product line and for good reason. It’s because of the olive oil that makes it so good. The purpose of these three products is to wash your hair, condition your hair and treat your hair to a healthy dose of olive oil. The olive oil adds shine to dull hair and restores brilliance. It’s really great. No more lifeless, dry hair for me!! I love when people come up to me and say, “What did you do to your hair? It looks so shiny!” It’s the glossy products from Frederic Fekkai; they make my hair noticeable smother and more radiant. Got to love that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment