Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Monday, December 28, 2009

Sue Devitt – Microquatic Hydrating Marine Minerals Blue Waters Eye Palette


This eye shadow looks like a picture – as pretty as a picture!! But, will it look good on me? It will…. Let me show you how… All of the shades of blue are very blendable and wearable. Here’s what I do. I take an eye liner brush, add a little water and dip it into the darkest blue and make eye liner. I like both top liner and bottom liner, too. Then, using a overall eyebase brush, I take the teal/blue shade and blend it over my lid to make a smoky blue eye lid. Then working right up the palette, I use the white as a highlighter. I also like to take a bit of the white and blend it just into the corner of my eye, at the lid area. For the night time, I will do this technique and make it deeper and I’ll also add in her eye intensifier pencil in either Chang Mai or Black Lavender. So, besides all the pretty eyes we’re making, I have to tell you that this eye shadow is actually good for you too. Yeah, yeah… I know. I’m always saying if you can wear a product; why not make it a healthy product? So, Sue Devitt initially became famous for her seaweed foundation formulas, which included ingredients to increase collagen production and revitalize cellular tissue. This new eye shadow offers extraordinary hydration for your eye area, never looking dry, but not getting creases either.

No comments:

Post a Comment