Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Monday, January 4, 2010

Dr. Brandt - Crease Release


Just when you thought Dr. Brandt couldn’t be more in tune with a woman’s needs, you stumble upon Crease Release. Put this product in your creases (face only ladies) and right before your eyes, your creases ceases to exist. Turn back the hands of time, in minimal time, with this powerful product. A further plus, is that it extends the life of your injectables which we all know is also a necessary evil in pursuing our quest for eternal youth. Remember girls, it is all good…

Dr. Brandt’s Crease Release is not a new product to the market. It’s now what I would call “tried and true”. Most women who are in their mid 40’s or younger absolutely love this product. Try using it on the little lines between your brows, the little lines by your eyes, and also the lines from your nose to your mouth. Crease Release makes the lines just disappear - instantly! I will add that the younger you are, and the shorter the time that those lines have been there, the more likely that Crease Release will have an elimination effect. Crease Release has a slight numbing effect and even for the lines that it doesn’t remove, it definitely relaxes them. As always, we have samples of Crease Release and we welcome you to try it before you buy it.

Occasionally some women, especially those with deep set lines, don’t get the promised results. So, try a sample first and see how it works for you. Also a little tip – your skin needs to be well exfoliated for Crease Release to work well and to blend into your skin. Some women complain of a white chalky finish, but that just happens if your skin is dry and won’t allow the Crease Release to penetrate into your skin and to do its job. You know by now that one of my favorite exfoliators is Dr. Brandt’s Microdermabrasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment