Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Monday, January 4, 2010

Frederic Fekkai - Damage Defense Capsules

What a nice Memorial Day weekend – the start of summer and the start of tons of sun exposure for my hair! You know the sun wreaks havoc on your hair. Besides, I know I’m still blow drying my hair, and occasionally curling it or flat ironing it – not to mention every few weeks I need my roots done and then I always desire a few highlights here and there. So how’s a girl supposed to keep her hair gorgeous and luxuriously healthy?

Ask Frederic Fekkai? He created this Ageless System for your hair. The Damage Defense Capsules really work wonders. After styling your hair, break open one capsule and work through your hair starting with the ends. Your hair will be protected and will look younger. This Damage Defense Capsule treatment repairs and prevents the effects of biological, environmental, and mechanical aging in hair by restoring your hair’s intrinsic strength, structure, and vitality. It also contains a UV absorber and blocks pollutants. It’s $45 for 45 capsules. That’s $1 a day. One dollar every day to keep my hair healthier and combat all that I put my hair through - that’s worth it. I say bring it on.
Welcome summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment