Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Monday, January 4, 2010

Dr. Brandt - Laser Lightening Serum


Laser facial treatments are amazing and can be very effective, but you don’t always need the real laser to get real laser results. If you have some skin hyperpigmentation, or uneven skin tones as a result of blemishes, maybe some freckles – then you should try lightening them with Dr. Brandt’s Laser Lightening Serum. This serum can reverse the hands of time and reverse visible signs of photo-aging.

I like this product because it lightens and evens the skin without the ingredient hydroquinone. Instead this Laser Lightening Serum uses Albatin as the active ingredient. This Albatin is part of the skin whiteners’ or skin lighteners’ class, products which prevent the appearance and reduce the intensity of pigmented spots. It works at the intracellular level, as well as the intercellular level to help inhibit your melanin production. What I like about this product is that I’ve never heard of any adverse side effects; either it lightens and evens your skin or it doesn’t. But, it doesn’t cause any issues either way. This product works well on so many women. I’ve seen really dramatic results for so many women. And, for other women the resluts have been milder. The reason this product doesn’t work for everyone, is that some of the damage, UV damage in particular, is too deep for this product to have any effect. In this case, you may be a candidate for the real laser.

Now you may be wondering why I like a product that is hydroquinone free. Hydroquinone does lighten skin. It lightens your skin by inhibiting the activity of the enzyme needed to make melanin, which makes skin turn darker. Hydroquinone cream is very well tolerated by many women, but I‘ve seen too many women experience minor and temporary skin irritations, mild itching, stinging or reddening of their skin. I’ve also seen some women get more hyperpigmentation and get even darker skin due to using hydroquinone too long. So, it’s not an ingredient that I would reach for first, when looking to fade away some freckles or even out my skin tone.

I would first try the Dr. Brandt Laser Lightening Serum. Try it for about 3 months, but be sure your skin is very well exfoliated. Dr. Brandt’s Microdermabrasion for the face is an excellent way to prep your skin for the Laser Lightening.

No comments:

Post a Comment