Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Monday, January 4, 2010

Lauren G. Adams Stackable Rings


It’s all about rings…lots and lots of rings!! Just got back from the Gift Show at the Javits Center in NYC…. So much to see……

My favorite designer of stackable rings is Lauren G Adams and all of her staff are so awesome! They really know their jewelry. Such great style…..   I will share with you that no one can tell the difference between your real diamond eternity bands and her CZ bands. Ok, so her CZ bands do eventually wear dull. But, so what? Who cares at $25 each….just treat yourself to a new one. Truly, you can mix your real diamond stuff with Lauren’s and no one will know. Not, unless YOU tell.


I’ve only been able to put up some of her rings on our website – you’ll have to actually come in to see all of the new and fabulous rings and stones we just got in.



So, here’s how I wear them…. I wear either 3 at a time or 5 at a time. So, I might start with an “X” or a “Flower” for the center, surrounded by 2 CZ bands on either side. But, when I’m wearing the stacks on my middle finger, I surround with two sets of different CZ bands.

So, it might stack like this:
1 gold CZ
1 gold and CZ band
1 bright blue flower ring
1 gold and CZ band
1 gold CZ

No comments:

Post a Comment