Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Monday, January 4, 2010

June Jacobs – Brightening Moisturizer


I love a great lemon meringue pie - light, sweet, tangy… and the texture is just magical. You know it’s the citrus, the acidity of the lemon that gives the meringue its smooth, yet fluffy texture. I know because I’ve mastered the technique, after ruining numerous lemon meringue pies over the years. If you’re wondering what all this talk of meringue is about… It’s because June Jacobs new Brightening Moisturizer reminds me of lemon meringue pie. The texture of her moisturizer is just so cool and light and airy. I feel like I’d like to put a bit on a spoon and just take a little nibble.

brightening-moisturizerOkay, so the texture makes this moisturizer feel very different, but it’s the ingredients that really set it a part from others. First of all is paraben and preservative free – for those of you looking for au natural; this is it. Of course lemon peel extract is a main ingredient. Lemon helps to rejuvenate the skin and detox out the impurities. Then there are a slew of natural botanical lightening ingredients and antioxidants: bearberry root, mulberry root, licorice extract, gigawhite, pomegranate, gogi berry, grapeseed, red tea, green tea and white tea. This moisturizer is a real winner, especially in the warmer months when you want your skin to look clear and bright, but not laden down with heavy moisturizers, which can make your skin look tired. Wake up and try the June Jacobs Brightening Moisturizer. This moisturizer will bring a new luster to your skin. It is sure to brighten your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment