Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Monday, January 4, 2010

I’m in an “Origami” mood…Hourglass Extreme Sheen



Finally the warm weather is here. Spring is in the air and I’m in the mood for pink. But, not just any pink – I’m in an “Origami” mood.
Origami is the pink of all pinks! The crème-de-la-crème of lip glosses, Extreme Sheen by Hourglass is pure luxury for the lips.

So, did you know that origami is the Japanese traditional art of folding paper? The goal of this art is to create a representation of an object using geometric folds and crease patterns without using glue or cutting or taping. The goal is to use only one piece of paper. It’s funny that this shade of lip gloss is called origami, because like its Japanese origins, when you own this shade of pink lip gloss, you will never want for another shade. It’s just that perfect.



BTW, this Hourglass gloss is like nothing you’ve ever felt before, this decadent lip gloss offers opulent shine that is truly one-of-a-kind. 


Go ahead; wrap your lips in origami.

No comments:

Post a Comment