Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Monday, January 4, 2010

Melissa the makeup maven “says”….


“It’s FRESHER than FRESH™!!”   


That’s what Melissa said today about June’s Lemon Sugar Body Polish. So, Melissa is a very experienced makeup artist who was working with me today at BeautifulFaces. Melissa has worked with MAC, Bobbie Brown, Christian Dior, Shiseido and Nars. And, she just fell in love with a few of our products. I really respect her opinion, being one product junkie to another.

So here’s what else she said.

“If you like Plum Plot by Christian Dior, you’ll love Calypso lipstick by Napoleon Perdis. It’s brighter, creamier and has more pigment – for longer lasting all day pink lips.





Melissa loved the Vincent Longo – Orbit Dusk. She said that if you like MAC’s Espresso, Amber Light and Nylon eye shadows, and then why not get all three in Vincent Longo’s trio of eye shadows? These three colors are the “perfect step into fall”. They are the three colors to make life easy and with just a slight enough shimmer for smooth blending.

Melissa the makeup maven, got to love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment