Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Monday, January 4, 2010

Hey blondes…. The perfect nude Lip for a Smokey Eye


You’ll never guess how I spent my morning. Just recently Kristyn joined our team. She is a very beautiful, blonde makeup artist, who wears that sexy, smokey eye quite well. Kristyn and I got to talking about the perfect nude lip to wear with a really dark, exotic smokey eye. After we mutually agreed that soft and plump was the way to go, we delicately pushed up our cashmere sleeves and got to creating that lip.

The first issue that bothered us was once you get this lip, whatever that lip is…. Well, it wears off so soon. Nude? Right – never lasts long. Kristyn complained, “I love an intense smokey eye this time of year but it always seems to be a challenge to find that perfect nude lip color that will actually stay on without the inconvenience of always having to worry if there’s a mirror close by so you can ‘check yourself out’ every 5 minutes.”

So here’s where you start for that perfect long lasting lip. “Vincent Longo Fresh Water Rose Pearlessence Lip/Cheek Gel Stain.” Wow! That’s a mouthful. Yes and this stain is pale, shimmery, sexy and LASTS

Next, to create the plump. Use the Vincent Longo Lavender Light/Coco Fudge Lip Liner. With just a light touch gently line the rim of your lips with the Coco and then line again and blend in with the Lavender Light. Leave the center of your bottom lip empty. You’ll want to fill the center of your bottom lip and a little bit on the upper lip with Vincent’s diamond109Starlet Pink Diamond Lip Gloss.

And, that’s one gorgeous nude, pouty, sexy lip.

Products by Vincent Longo   –  design by Gail Sagel and Kristyn Pradas.

No comments:

Post a Comment