Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Monday, January 4, 2010

Napoleon Perdis – Denim Blue Eyeliner


My daughter’s girlfriend Syd called while she was doing her makeup, getting ready for a party. Syd was seeking eyeliner and makeup advice from my daughter, the mini-pro – my little protégé.

So here’s the situation – Syd has fair skin, dark hair and gorgeous blue eyes. On this night particular night she was wearing a deep purple dress – Questionada?

 To wear purple eyeliner, or not? Was that too matchy, matchy? My daughter put Syd on speaker phone, so she could defer the difficult decision to me. Kids are so smart…they know just when to listen to their parents.


My answer was easy – go for the blue! Syd’s got these amazing blue eyes and great black lashes. The right shadedenim of blue liner would just further enhance her beauty and the purple dress would reflect beautifully.

So here’s the application tip. Start off with a black smudgy liner, sort of pressed into your eyelashes – top and bottom liner. Then, use the Napoleon Perdis group_loosedust_webLoose Eye Dust in Pink mochaa all over your lid. Then, I love the Napoleon Perdis “Denim” Blue eye liner – make a line, over the original black line.

Here’s the trick: the black will stay embedded into your lash line. The blue appears over and above the black – so it’s like you have two lines – oh…. You do have two lines!!! If you need a little contour, go with a neutral like the gold bronze Loose Eye Dust. And under your eyes – lots of Napoleon Perdis “Denim” eyeliner and on the inside rim of your eye – lots more sydneyblack eye liner.

No comments:

Post a Comment