Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Monday, January 4, 2010

Emakemeup.com loves our “Brush-On” Liquid Mineral Foundation

I am so excited to share with you our first review on our amazing new liquid mineral foundation. This review just came out tonight for our fabulous “Brush-On” liquid mineral foundation from SharonDK, a panelist at Emakemeup.com. 
Here’s the link to her review:
http://www.emakemeup.com/en2/flowerreport/view_review.php?sid=10cf1ec7054c621b0e8a6c93c&reviewid=10203&vr=1

Sharon loved my attached brush, loved the ease of application, and loves the texture. She choose the shade linen, because she is fair and wants to cover her excess red from her rosacea. Great coverage, without being thick or heavy.
Sharon felt like my Brush-On Liquid Mineral is truly a foundation that applies and covers as you would expect a foundation to, but it does NOT feel heavy or greasy. It is also fragrance free and lasts the whole day, because it absorbs excess oils. The bottom line, Sharon says that my Liquid Mineral ”is SUPERB - one of the best foundations” that she has worn. 

Thank you Sharon!!

1 comment:

  1. That is excellent if after the application it does not feel heavy or greasy.It is horrible when you have to feel the cover layer of your makeup all day.
    organic lipstick

    ReplyDelete