Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Monday, January 4, 2010

Meristem Peels - Alaur Skin Solutions


We all had mini facials last night. What a great holiday treat! Sarah and Cheryl from Alaur Skin Solutions® popped in yesterday afternoon and Sarah just started talking to our clients and before you know it she was prepping skin and painting on the Meristem Peel–Off Mask.  We all looked like shiny aliens. But, after she peeled off the masks our skin was so soft and so hydrated. Susan says don’t be shy about putting on the mask; it’s got to really cover your skin. And, let it dry. We used blow dryers on our faces, some of us were so anxious to experience the results. One of our clients wanted to go home with the mask on her face, so the cold air would chill the mask. Masks generally make your skin feel clean and tight, and this one does that, but it’s also really hydrating and plumps up your skin. Meristem is the key ingredient, along with sage, arnica, matricaria and chamomile. Meristem, a natural oak tree protein, is an extraordinary anti-aging ingredient. Together these ingredients refine skin texture and release dead skin cells to encourage new cell growth. Mask one or two times a week. Meristem Mask is a winner of the “beauty awards - insider’s choice”. Thanks Alaur!! I vote for any product that makes me look young or younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment