Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Monday, January 4, 2010

Wearable Fall 2009 Fashion Trends


OMG… What a shopping spree. I have been in NYC since Friday, visiting showrooms, and going to several tradeshows all in search of just the perfect mix of accessories for you for this Fall. Well, girls – we did great. Everything will start coming in about 2 weeks. I bought us so much great jewelry, trendy stuff, everyday stuff, exotic pieces and “make a statement” pieces, so when you walk in the room heads will turn.   


Hoops are hotter and bigger then ever!!


This Fall it’s about all the colors, sexy belts, playful scarves, and bold jewelry.


And, I got us amazing bags…patent and suede and fringes and fab colors – so much fun. One of the hottest trends of the season is scarves. 

 Scarves can really light up an outfit, especially just jeans and a top, or a black on black with boots. We will have so many scarves to choose from…. And, belts, and bags, and totes and hair accessories.                            Come on in girls, it’s all good.



Those of you who know me, know that in addition to me being the consummate brow queen, I also consider myself to be the consummate bargain shopper. Wait till you see the values I’ve brought in to you. Oh what fun we’re going to have. And, we’re going to look so good too!!! Can’t wait…. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment