Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Monday, January 4, 2010

Everyone LOVES our new “Brush-On Liquid Mineral” makeup!



I admit that I’m a bit of a pain in the neck when it comes to cosmetics I like. I need the actual product to be fabulous and the container or dispenser to be easy and NEAT. That’s right neat. I don’t like my clothes or my pocketbook getting messy. I don’t like flying powders, or creams that spill.
Over the years each time I fell in love with a product, either I didn’t like the container or vice versa. Ok…… So I’m thinking I have to do something about this. Well last year, I came across a novel idea - foundation in a tube with a brush applicator attached. That’s it!!!
Then, I rolled up my sleeves and set out to create a foundation that makes your skin look better, be good for you and feel as light as air.
“Brush-On LIQUID MINERAL”. My new makeup is called FACES beautiful and its made from minerals. Your skin will look better and have a more flawless finish, while feeling so light and weightless. You won’t believe how good you’ll look and it will feel like nothing on your skin.
Its truly amazing. My FACES beautiful “Brush-On Liquid Mineral” seems to last all day. Just a little bit will do. When you apply it just turn the arrow to “on”, squeeze until you see a drop of makeup in the brush applicator, then turn the arrow back to the “off” position. Apply the makeup starting in the center of your face and blend out. You’ll be amazed at the coverage and just a thin application is all you’ll need.
Its so silky smooth. You’ll wonder how you ever used anything else. The benefits of mineral makeup are many. They are water resistant, long wearing, non comedogenic, not irritating, hypoallergenic and offer natural protectants from the sun.
For a limited time, enjoy our introductory offer. FACES beautiful “Brush-On Liquid Mineral”  $22.00. Available in 6 skin tone shades.
If you’re not sure of your shade, then email me a picture of you or friend me on facebook, so I can see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment