Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Monday, January 4, 2010

MD Skincare – Hydra Pure Intense Moisturizer

There are so many good moisturizers to choose from that sometimes it’s hard to know what to choose. I love the MD Skincare products philosophy.


Dr. Gross always starts each product with this component that neutralizes heavy metals on the skin, unseen metals that block and clog the skin. Even the most potent antioxidants cannot get through dead skin cells. This is important because this moisturizer removes the dull skin first and then allows the antioxidants and the active ingredients to penetrate deeper into your skin. I think Louise’s reaction to Hydra Pure Intense Moisturizer told it all. She was hesitant at first to spend $125 on a moisturizer, but after one week of using it she came back in and bought the MD Skincare system. She was convinced. A radiant, glowing complexion and several complements later from her friends and even her husband were proof. Hydra Pure Intense delivers a lot of moisture, while it is still light weight and does not clog pores with heavy oils or fragrances. It also decreases redness and irritation. Got to like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment