Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Monday, January 4, 2010

I met June Jacobs

I had the pleasure of meeting with June Jacobs. June is the co-founder of the Peter Thomas Roth line of skincare and she is the owner of June Jacobs Labs, which is a laboratory that manufactures skincare, body and hair products for many companies, including her own spectacular line.


June’s line has all the buzz words. Paraben free, no toxins, preservative free, and all natural loaded with lots of fresh ingredients: cranberry, papaya, pumpkin and citrus, along with result oriented clinical products, like her Age Defying Copper Complex and the Brightening Serum and Moisturizer.  June just glows herself and it’s clear to see why. She uses all of her wonderful products and she takes great pride in all of her creations. And, she should. They are unique and very different than most botanical products on the market. I’d say that the most refreshing difference is the amount of all of the good stuff she puts in – one smell and you’ll know it’s the real deal.  I’m sold. I bought the line for us. So keep your eyes open and we’ll have all of June Jacob’s Spa Collection goodies here for you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment