Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Monday, January 4, 2010

Peter Thomas Roth - Buffing Body Beads and Natural Self-Tanner



February break is a great time to get away. By now I’m just so tired of winter, the cold and all the snow. We had our first snowfall before Christmas and by now I’m ready for a little Florida sunshine. But, I’m looking at my pale, pasty skin and wondering how can I ever put on some of my little summer outfits with my legs, my arms, just all of me looking so winteresk. So, about a week before jetting off, I start exfoliating and self tanning.

I grab my Peter Thomas Roth Buffing Body Beads to give me the smoothest, silkiest skin ever. Then every night I start applying the PTR Natural Self Tanner. Each day, I exfoliate and “self-tan”. Love the effect - it’s so natural. The Buffing Beads are so gentle you can use them everyday. These beads are filled with lots of vitamins and nutrients to revitalize your skin.
The Peter Thomas Roth Natural Self-Tanner is great for all skin tones and there is no smell. Really.I like that I can control the depth of color that I want. If I use just a little then I just get a bit bronze. But, with daily use I can make my face and body a very deep bronze tan. Love it!! My friend Debbie is coming to meet me in just a few minutes and my tan is going to make me look like I’ve been here for a few weeks, not a mere few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment